This will be a very shortened blog post this week.
The major indexes declined between 1.04% (NASDAQ) to 1.54%. There was no change in the BDH Dashboard which is at “3” BUY signal. We are still 100% in cash. Had we bought into the market on Monday morning we’d be down over 1.2% so holding off was a good decision so far.
I am considering whether to continue this website and blog going forward as I’ve been paying out of pocket each year since 2010 for the website design, maintenance, etc. Let me know, either way, whether you’d be willing to pay $20 a year to have access to this website going forward. Please email me at email@example.com
Thank you, Les